The Digital Construction Awards are now open for entry.
The Digital Construction Awards celebrate best practice and reward innovation in the application of BIM and digital technology in the built environment sector.
There are 13 categories and the deadline for entry is 25 March.
The categories are:
- Digital construction project of the year – major project
- Digital construction project of the year – small project
- Digital excellence in a construction business
- Digital excellence in a construction SME
- Digital partnership
- Delivering net zero with digital innovation
- Digital innovation in design
- Digital innovation in offsite construction
- Digital innovation in on-site productivity
- Digital innovation in health, safety and wellbeing
- Best use of data on a project
- Best application of technology
- Digital construction champion of the year
The shortlisted entrants will be revealed on 9 May, and the winners revealed at the awards ceremony on 12 July 2022 at The Brewery in London.
Partners for the Awards are Digital Construction Week, the Chartered Institute of Building, and GCR’s sister titles Construction Management and BIMplus.
Will Mann, editor of Construction Management, said: “Many of the categories are open to all parts of the built environment’s supply chain – clients, architects, consultants, contractors, specialists, manufacturers, suppliers and technology firms. We look forward to celebrating the great work the industry has done in the past year.”
Justin Stanton, BIMplus editor, added: “Our categories address many key topics – health and safety, data, the drive to net zero and Modern Methods of Construction to name a few. And there are two suitable for SMEs or those working on projects valued at less than £10m. Key to success in the Awards will be evidence.”
Ollie Hughes, co-founder of Digital Construction Week, concluded: “To ensure the best of the best receive the recognition they deserve, we have created a robust judging process. Our judging panel comprises more than 20 well-known experts drawn from across the built environment sector. Our intent is that the Awards will ultimately become the Oscars of the sector.”
To find out more about the Awards, including who the judges are, head to: https://digitalconstructionawards.co.uk/