Think you’ve got an idea that can transform construction? Need investment for your idea? Then the COINS Grand Challenge 2022 may be what you’re looking for.
The COINS Grand Challenge is a global competition to uncover students, innovators, entrepreneurs and leaders with ideas that can improve the built environment.
The Grand Challenge, running since 2015, is an opportunity for entrepreneurs and innovators to grow their ideas, win cash prizes of up to £100,000, and get noticed by construction industry leaders.
The entry deadline is 31 May, with finalists and winners announced later in the year.
Global Construction Review has teamed up with COINS to run a webinar on 6 April to help interested parties learn more about the about the Grand Challenge, discover what the judges are looking for and hear from previous winners.
The speakers are:
• Robert Brown, group CEO of COINS
• Stuart Binstock, president and CEO of the Construction Financial Management Association and 2022 judge
• Katie Tamblin, chief product officer of Achilles Information and 2022 judge
• Ali Khaloo, CEO and founder of Aren and winner of the COINS Grand Challenge Open Competition 2020
• Valentina Dipietro, founder of Mykor and runner up of the COINS Grand Challenge Open Competition 2021
The webinar is free to attend. Register here.