News

Man electrocuted at apartment under construction

©GCR, illustration by Denis Carrier
A 50-year old man has died in Chennai, southern India, having been found electrocuted after visiting an unfinished apartment he had bought.

The man, named as Paalpandi by The Hindu newspaper, was visiting his new apartment under construction and was talking on a mobile phone that was plugged in to charge.

He was found with his face burned at the development, according to police, who are still investigating the incident.

Story for GCR? Get in touch via email: [email protected]

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest articles in News