Improved efficiency and reduced rework are the topics of the final webinar to be announced for this year’s Digital Construction Summit.
The webinar, on 14 September at 10.30am, features Eric Skrzeczek, responsible for mobile mapping/GIS/laser scanning at Strabag, and Laura Rehlen, advanced solution manager – AEC and BIM, at NavVis. They will discuss how they are striving toward a shared goal of improved efficiency and reduced rework (with commensurate benefits of the latter: fewer defects, delays, cost increases and disputes).
Their presentations will focus on the importance of process and technology, including real-world examples.
The webinar, like the other five that form the Digital Construction Summit, is free to attend and is worth one hour’s CPD credit for those who complete it live. The webinar will be recorded and made available to watch on demand.
There’s still time to register for the other webinars:
- AI in construction: friend or foe? 11 September 2.30pm-3.45pm
- Collaboration: the key to making the most of data 12 September at 10.15am-11.15am BST
- Digital and technology’s role in driving ESG 13 September at 10.30am-11.30am BST
- Using data to improve project delivery 13 September at 2.30pm-3.30pm BST
- What does good data look like? 14 September 2.30pm-3.30pm BST
Speakers include representatives from Aecom, BIM Academy, Buro Happold, Sir Robert McAlpine and VolkerFitzpatrick. See the full agenda for more information and to register to attend the webinars.
Partners for the Digital Construction Summit 2023 are the Chartered Institute of Building, Cohesive, Elecosoft, Ideagen Mail Manager and NavVis.
2,100-plus professionals registered for last year’s Summit, drawn from across the construction supply chain and representing major contractors, clients, consultants, architects and suppliers.