The US dominates the global league table of most expensive markets for construction amid labour shortages, supply chain disruption and net-zero demands, a report by Turner & Townsend finds.
- 1Atkins wins $31m contract to improve mountain highway in Colorado
- 26km-long Padma Bridge opens in Bangladesh
- 3China’s state-owned firms to spend $1.5 trillion on smart infrastructure
- 4Rebar-tying robot sets 2022 record with 11,000+ ties in one day on Florida bridge
- 5Texas university gets $3m to develop printable ‘hempcrete’ buildings