We’re pulling together the sessions and speakers for the Global Construction Summit 2023 and we want your input!
Sustainability, safety, skills, adopting technology: these are all key challenges for the global construction supply chain. Are you succeeding against one of these challenges? Can you present your best practice for up to 20 minutes to an online audience?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to both of those questions, then please email: [email protected].
We’re pulling together the sessions and speakers ahead of the launch of the Global Construction Summit 2023. Organised by Global Construction Review and the Chartered Institute of Building, it will take place via Zoom on 21-23 February.
Last year’s Global Construction Summit attracted nearly 1,500 construction professionals. Five webinars were held over five days, tackling diversity and inclusion, safety, clients’ priorities, information management and BIM beyond 3D.
Last year’s speakers included:
- Alison Mirams, CEO of Sydney-based Roberts Co;
- Stacée Barkley, diversity & inclusion lead at California-based DPR Construction
- Luis Lugo Jnr, senior vice president, business development Americas at Hill International;
- David Throssell, head of digital construction at Skanska UK; and
- Ian Williamson, chief project delivery officer for The Red Sea Project.