The second webinar from Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner’s global Contentious Disputes team, on Wednesday 13 March, will look at how to spot and prevent project programme issues.
The 30-minute early warning sign webinar, will be hosted by expert UAE-based Construction Dispute lawyers outlining why time is important and what problems can occur when projects are delayed.
Usually, when projects run into difficulties, issues relating to the programme and its updates are often at the core and can exacerbate underlying issues.
Sign-up to learn:
- The key features of a construction programme.
- Contractual and legal issues and remedies relating to rate of progress and delay.
- How to defend against a delay claim.
- Practical examples of how to manage programme-related issues.
Presenters: Richard Davies (Partner – Abu Dhabi) and Richard Dupay (Senior Associate – Dubai)
- Sign up for the webinar here.